Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Good or bad moments, they all pass.






Ramones mesh dress: Romwe
Plaid shirt: Zara
Belt: Zara
Necklace: H&M
Platform sandals: H&M
___
Frankly the rain stopped for some minutes and I managed to take the pictures. It's constantly raining here in Germany the last days, I'm getting tired of seeing all people holding their umbrellas in their hands, getting wet clothes while walking to school and being not able to take pictures at all... grr! Here's one of my favorite autumn outfit combinations: a plaid shirt, a punky dress and tights. Definitely one of my grungiest looks ever and to be honest I was a bit inspired by Effy Stonem, a main character from the british teen drama series Skins. To be honest I can't stop watching the series 1-4 and I finally got them on DVD. I'm wearing the fabulous Ramones dress from Romwe and one of my plaid shirts I bought during my holidays. I'm quite obsessed with plaid shirts, because they go with EVERYTHING and they are definitely perfect for layering in autumn/winter under a leather jacket, a cozy cardigan or simply a cropped tee. 

1 comment: