Friday, November 1, 2013

Come As You Are.



Long cardigan: Zara • Tartan dress: Zara • Necklaces: New Look via ASOS • Fishnets: H&M • Rings: H&M and vintage • shoes: choies
_
I already worn this combo many times the last weeks, because it's so comfy and warm. You can see tartan prints in almost every store now, but this dress is amazing and different to the others. There's a button border which can be opened and it's made of chiffon. I also wanted to get a long, cozy cardigan for the upcoming winter days and when I found this dark grey, oversized and chunky knit I knew this would be the perfect cardigan for me. It looks great with short dresses, so my plans for wearing dresses in winter are possibly saved now. :-) I didn't want to get an tight fitting, usual and shorter cardigan, I love chunky coats and jackets way too much for this season - that's why I'd rather go for tight leggings, pants or dresses. Those knits embrace you, I looove it. Oh and I almost forget to present you my new amazing collar! It's so cool, I love those layered necklaces so much. I already saw Effy Stonem (Skins UK Season 3) wearing those kinds of necklaces and I always got jealous haha. Now I finally found a collar which got this grungy attitude. It goes with everything, especially dresses or long sleeved tops and flannel shirts. So be prepared to see it way more often on me. :D

.... And what's also new? I'm sure some of you already noticed my new layout, I wanted something more clearer and ordered. Furthermore, my blog got new pages like the "About Me" page or "My Partners" page. What do you think of it?
To tell you something about what's going on in my life right now: Unfortunately the stressful part of school starts again, the next weeks are full of tests. But I still want to be more active on instagram, want to post a weekly "Sunday report" including my week review and inspirations. :-)




_____________
Party Season Sale on Romwe.com, up to 50% off!
Valid dates: Nov5 to Nov11
Don’t miss, check it out:
Go: http://www.romwe.com/Party-Season-Round-1-c-332.html?TessaDiamondly

3 comments:

  1. Du sprichst doch Deutsch, oder?
    Jedenfalls hab ich dich bei Stylight gefunden und finde deinen Stil genial! Folge jetzt per RSS.

    In welcher Stadt wohnst du? Ich habe (sagen meine Leser) auch einen eher ausgefallenen Stil und werde hier in München regelmäßig angeglotzt, als hätte ich zwei Köpfe :/
    Und es wäre mir eine große Ehre, wenn du bei mir vorbeischaust... Aber die Zeit und Kraft hast du wahrscheinlich eh nicht... :)
    lg
    Esra

    http://nachgesternistvormorgen.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich hab eben auf deinen Blog geklickt und ich muss sagen: du hast einen wahnsinnig guten Stil! Gefällt mir sehr, folge dir jetzt über Bloglovin. :-)
    Ich finde deinen Stil echt toll und ausgefallen - weiter so! <3

    Ich wohne in Fürth, gleich neben Nürnberg. :)
    Angeglotzt werden ist bei mir auch ständig der Fall, sowohl in Nürnberg als auch in München, wenn ich hin und wieder mit meinen Eltern einen Samstagsausflug dorthin unternehme... Leider, irgendwie sind alle so konservativ eingestellt und haben diesen 0815-Look. :-(

    Liebste Grüße <3 (hast du auch einen privaten FB-Account? Dann könnten wir dort weiter schreiben :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! Vielen Dank!! Ich dachte, mein Stil wäre dir vielleicht zu mädchen-mädchen, du setzt zu deinen Kleidchen ja immer einen edge :) Ich will das auch lernen :)
      Und bei FB bin ich leider gar nicht, irgendwie hab ich da ne Sperre dagegen!
      Hab nur Mail und Kommentarfunktion, sorry :/
      lg und danke!
      Esra

      Delete