Monday, July 14, 2014

Outfit: Counting stars.


Lace dress: 6ks || Indian print scarf: Market || Breastplate necklace: Shop Sparrow via Hellaholics || Concho belt: Market || Boots: Zara

Summer's here again woohoo! I got this beautiful crochet dress from 6ks and it's perfect for colder summer mornings, because you actually have to wear a slip dress underneath - it's verrry sheer. The whole combo is brown, turquoise and white what I love. In my opinion scarves can add edge to every look, especially these light and soft ones are perfect for summer and can replace a vest. I got this beautiful scarf from the local market where they have loads of different indian printed silk scarves, this one immediately caught my eye because of it's beautiful brown/goldish and purple patterns. Furthermore there are elephants on it (soooo cute). The whole look is also very festival and boho inspired like 99% of my summer outfits, I guess haha. 

The last days were actually quite unexciting, I'm dreaming of packing my stuff and traveling to new places. I'm dreaming of seeing the ocean again, long beach walks at night and exploring the world's beauty. Hopefully soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment