Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Outfit: Nevermind.



Nirvana tee dress: Primark || Floral kimono: Primark || Boots: Dr. Martens || Necklace: Urban Outfitters (old) || Belt: Lovestrength

If you ever wondered if someone can have enough band tees - no definitely not! I will probably never get enough band or biker tees, I simply love them and kinda collect them. Nirvana is one of my all time favorite bands and there's no week passing without hearing any Nirvana song to be honest. Somehow their music calms me down, but it also makes me sad again and again that one of the most amazing singers and artists isn't with us anymore.  Talking about the outfit it's one of the most comfortable looks ever and perfect for hot summer days! I got the kimono and tee a couple of weeks ago when I was shopping at Primark in Essen (read the post here), so the kimono and the tee are bargains! I also wear my beloved docs 1460 boots after a long time again, I wanted to keep the look grungier and comfortable. Btw loving the kimono's soft pastel colors - I love rocking those kind of clothing with band tees, the contrast is perfect.
While I'm writing this post I'm sitting frustrated at home, because it's constantly raining and so freakin' cold for August - sometimes I really hate german weather. I wish I could be in L.A. and walking on the beach and being in the sun. The sun hasn't really shown up here for quite a long time. So if you're in a country where the sun shines and the weather's hot right now - enjoy it and maybe think of me haha. Peace! xx








No comments:

Post a Comment