Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Outfit: Golden october, here we go!


Bohemian Royale playsuit in dusk: Spell Designs || Necklaces: Dixi || Cowboy booties: Gamlong via Humanic || Strappy bra: Topshop || "Thunderstruck" turquoise cuff: Spell Designs 

Welcome "Golden october" and thank you for the sunshine and the warm weather - I usually don't like german autumn weather at all, but this year it is fantastic! Still being able to wear my beloved summer dresses and romper in autumn is perfect. Here is another item I bought from the Bohemian Royale collection by Spell Designs (maybe you already know if from my instagram feed). I love the playsuits by them, it's my third one and the colors are incredibly wonderful. Somehow they're almost winter like, very frosty-pastel in a way. I've never been into bright colored clothing, so this one is just perfect for me. Those playsuits are probably the most comfortable thing, I really love the rolled up sleeves. 













No comments:

Post a Comment