Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Outfit: Gypsy Caravan.


Ethnic printed dress: CNDirect || Elephant embellished and embroidered waistcoat: Vintage || Necklaces: Crystal Coven and Vanessa Mooney || Boots: Vagabond 

The ugly winter weather has arrived here in Europe and because the weather is dark and grey enough, I wanted to wear a popping colored outfit in this Wednesday's post. This time the outfit is heavily gypsy & 70s inspired and one of my favorite outfits of this year. I'm wearing a printed flowy dress I received from CNDirect and combined it with this stunning afghan embroidered vest. The vest was such a bargain, it was only 6€ at a local secondhand shop. I've had an eye on those gorgeous embellished waistcoats with elephants on it for such a long time, I'm glad I own one of those now! Plus for such a cheap price it makes even more fun. :-)

... Btw have you heard Skrillex's remix of "Red Lips"? I fell in love with that song and the music video, it's simply amazing. I have it on repeat and I can't get enough!
Check it out here.

Love x















1 comment:

  1. Sehr schönes Kleid. In der Wintersonne kommt das Outfit gut zur Geltung. Perfekts Licht und perfektes Outfit! Klasse:) LG Ina

    ReplyDelete