Monday, August 15, 2016

Outfit: Endlessly She said.


Embroidered dress: Rose Gal || Fringed studded suede vest: ASOS (old) || Ethnic indian necklaces: Vintage || Cactus Rose Boots: Spell Designs 

The happiest and best color of them all (yeah I know, not a color.. but still..): BLACK. Here's actually a very dark boho combo I really really enjoy to wear. I received this gorgeous embroidered dress from Rose Gal the other day and it's amazing. It's made of a very soft cotton and the pink/cream embroidery makes it look very outstanding. It reminds me of those very expensive dresses sold at Free People and literally goes with everything. I combined it with my fringed suede vest most of you probably already know from my last year's summer outfits when I wore it quite a lot in my posts. I wanted to keep the jewelry mostly in golden tones, so I went for my old indian gems I've been collecting over the years and my golden navajo thunderbird cuff I've been owning for around 5 years now. One of the best things to buy is jewelry, you'll have it for years and it will never get boring.
Definitely a good investment! ;D 

Love x














1 comment: