Friday, October 14, 2016

Outfit: Main Street Eyes.


Oversized cable knit cardigan: Romwe || Fringed biker tee: Romwe || Studded shorts: River Island (Old) || Platform Boots: Vagabond || Jewelry: Vintage 

Cozy cardigans mustn't be missing in the autumn wardrobe and when I received this beautiful one from Romwe a few days ago I knew this one is going to one of my favorite cover ups the next weeks. When it comes to cardigans I usually prefer oversized and long styles in muted colors like this one. It got a gorgeous coffee brown color and a cable knit design which makes it look chunkier and vintage inspired. It actually goes with everything, but I went for my favorite combo and decided to choose my american flag + eagle printed and fringed shirt (also from Romwe) and my black studded denim shorts I bought around 3 years ago. They are still a favorite, they never get old. I really like the colors in this outfit, for the accessories I went for navajo inspired rings, bracelets and necklaces in order to add some highlights to the look. 

Have a beautiful weekend, guys! 
Love xx 



















1 comment: