Monday, October 24, 2016

Outfit: Western star.


Faux fur vest: Secondhand || Southwestern embroidered dress & yellow tinted aviator sunglasses: ASOS || Cactus Rose boots: Spell Designs 

An all american & western inspired look for today. I ordered this amazing and comfortable embroidered tunic dress together with my yellow aviators from ASOS a few days ago. I had been searching for the perfect yellow vintage inspired sunglasses for such a long time and then I finally found the right ones on the ASOS website, plus they were a real bargain. It couldn't get more 70s I think. I'm also wearing my brown faux fur vest I bought at a local secondhand shops a few weeks ago. I really like it together with the dress, it brings some autumn vibes to the outfit. 

Love xx











No comments:

Post a Comment